Anyone interested in serving on the CTG Board is encouraged to contact us. No theater experience is required, just a willingness to serve and have fun!
Officers are elected annually from the general board membership.
- Stacy Ramsey – President
- Kara Bacon – Vice President
- Cristine Calkins – Treasurer
- Kimberly Detmer – Historian
Directors are appointed annually for three-year terms with various duties. Some help with the Carriage House maintenance while others serve on the Play Selection committee. It all just depends on what your interests are.
- Bruce Andrews
- Melissa Brackley
- Matt Davis
- AJ Longhurst
- Patrick Suchor
- Mona Tescher
Members of the Civic Theatre Guild are expected to serve on one or two of the following committees:
- Production – Set construction & providing assistance to directors
- Maintenance – Maintaining the Carriage House interior
- Membership – Maintaining mailing lists and recruiting new members
- Play Selection – Reading and selecting plays and directors
- Marketing – Promoting CTG and the Carriage House Theater