Anyone interested in serving on the CTG Board is encouraged to contact us. No theater experience is required, just a willingness to serve and have fun!
Officers are elected annually from the general board membership.
- David Myers – President
- Kaleen Juergens – Vice President
- Debra Haar – Treasurer
Directors are appointed annually for three-year terms with various duties. Some help with the Carriage House maintenance while others serve on the Play Selection committee. It all just depends on what your interests are.
- Bruce Andrews
- Erin Kranz
- Paula Whitworth
- Aaron Linden
- John Goodell
- Jami Lance
Members of the Civic Theatre Guild are expected to serve on one or two of the following committees:
- Production – Set construction & providing assistance to directors
- Maintenance – Maintaining the Carriage House interior
- Membership – Maintaining mailing lists and recruiting new members
- Play Selection – Reading and selecting plays and directors
- Marketing – Promoting CTG and the Carriage House Theater