Sheridan Civic Theatre Guild Proudly Presents …
Welcome to our 63rd season of community theater! We have been around longer than most of our actors and are looking forward to a new lineup of FIVE new productions.
- Enchanted April
- Escanaba in da Moonlight
- American Buffalo
- 9 to 5 (CTG/WYO Co-Production)
- The Clean House
Please note: Unless otherwise noted, all Carriage House Theater productions begin at 7:30 pm for evening performances while Sunday matinees begin at 2:00 pm. The theater opens one hour prior to the show and patrons are asked to be in their seats before curtain time. Those who arrive after the curtain rises will be seated during the following scene change.
In addition to the standard lineup of four highly entertaining productions, we are working this season to give you more of what you love! Here’s a glimpse of what we’re planning this year:
- Q&A Sessions: Each production will feature a Question and Answer session with a director and/or playwright following one or more performances. There is no additional charge for these special performances. Dates are to be determined.
- Promotions: Special promotions are being planned for the first weekend of each performance.
- Sheridan Stage: CTG will continue supporting the new Facebook Page: Sheridan Stage. This site will feature information about performances throughout the area.
- Acoustic nights at the Carriage House: Throughout the season, several local musicians will be sitting down to offer an intimate musical experience, as they bring their unique styles to the Carriage House Stage.
- Special Workshops & Classes: CTG is committed to supporting the talents of the theatrical community in the Sheridan area. We plan to host several workshops relating to the theater, to be announced throughout the season!